Checking for Electrical Faults
Over time, the protective covering on wiring can break down. When that happens, bare wires can start shorting and sparking within the walls of a home which presents a major fire hazard to your tenants. A home fire can be very devastating, and, not surprisingly, electrical faults are one of the leading causes of fires in homes.
Normally there are signs when your wiring has become old and degraded. These include:
• Constant tripping of a circuit breaker.
• Brown and discoloured wall sockets.
• Occasional electrical shocks that you get when plugging in an appliance or simply touching it while it is plugged in.
With regular high-quality maintenance, these signs will be detected before anything bad can happen. We head to buildings to test and tag the network of wires, making sure that they’re functioning well and not in danger of catching alight.